BOOKSTORE GENERAL INFORMATION
The Bookstore is located in the lower level of the 9000 Building, also known as the PUB.
The Bookstore is a self-supported operation which, though state-owned, receives no support from student fees, tax money or funding from the College, and is sustained by sales income only.
Fall, Winter and Spring quarter normal hours are 7:30am to 5pm, Monday through Thursday and 7:30am to 4pm on Friday.
The bookstore is open extended hours the first week of the quarter. The bookstore remains open during quarter breaks.
Hours vary for Summer Quarter and the time period between the end of Summer Quarter and Labor Day. Open hours will be posted and in addition are available on the general phone line: 206-546-4731 or 4732.
FULL TIME BOOKSTORE STAFF:
- Leah Pearce, Bookstore Director
- Greg Jensen, Textbooks
- Jennifer Corey, Supplies & General Merchandise
- Greg LePage, Information Desk & Cashier
- Rachelle Eskridge, Merchandiser & Cashier
- Edward Phipps, Shipping & Receiving
- Jeff Keith, Stockroom Attendant
This site is an on-going venture and as such there will be frequent changes.
We welcome constructive comments and suggestions.