The Bookstore makes every attempt to correctly describe and price all
products offered for sale on this site. Should a pricing error occur on an item
you order, you will be notified of the price change before your order is
completed. The Bookstore will not honor pricing errors. Pricing and availability
are subject to change without notice.
Your on-line order is considered an offer to purchase and acceptance of the order does not take place until your credit card has been charged and the order has shipped.
The Return Policy applies to both on-line and in-store purchases. The same time lines apply to on-line purchases as to in-store purchases.
Items purchased on-line may be returned in person to the Bookstore following the same conditions as outlined below OR you may ship the item purchased on-line back to the bookstore at your expense. You must request permission before shipping the item back to the bookstore. Direct your request for return to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Unauthorized returns will be refused and returned to the sender at their expense.
NEW AND USED TEXTBOOKS
Full refunds will be given until the 5th DAY OF
50% refunds will be offered until the 10th DAY OF THE QUARTER. Refunds after this period REQUIRE a signed drop slip
Only textbooks purchased or rented for the current academic quarter are returnable, providing the following conditions are met:
- You must have the original cash register receipt and current SCC ID.
- All items must be returned in the same condition as sold in order to receive a full refund. Used or damaged items may be refunded at 50% of the purchase price at the discretion of the bookstore (including opened software and/or access codes).
- A minimum of $5.00 will be charged to re-label items and/or repackage shrink wrapped items.
- Textbooks cannot be returned after a class has ended.
- Course packets and custom course materials are not returnable.
Defective books may be exchanged during the current quarter; the customer is responsible for any price difference.
REFUNDS ARE AVAILABLE BY TWO METHODS:
(1) The full amount of the refund can be applied to a College Bookstore
gift card for the full amount of the refunded amount.
Gift cards are redeemable for all merchandise and services offered in the bookstore and do NOT have an expiration date.
(2) Refunds not applied to the Bookstore Gift Card will be refunded in the same manner as the original purchase LESS a 15% restocking fee. Please note that refund by check will take 3-4 weeks to process.
GENERAL MERCHANDISE AND TRADE BOOKS
Returns on reference and trade books, study aids, supplies, clothing and gift items are eligible for a full refund if returned within 30 days from the day of purchase with the original cash register receipt and picture ID. All items must be in the original packaging and condition and with all tags. Clothing must not have been worn and have the original tags attached.
The following items are not returnable: Computer hardware and software, disks, CDs, flash and thumb drives, film and photographic supplies,
cassette and video tapes, jewelry, earbuds, CPR masks & valves, dissection kits, food, special orders, sale and clearance priced items.
If you wish to return and/or exchange an item purchased on-line you must request permission to ship the item back to the bookstore. Direct your request for return to: email@example.com. Unauthorized returns will be refused and returned to the sender at their expense.
Items purchased on-line may be returned in person to the Bookstore following the same conditions as outlined above.
Shipping costs will not be refunded when a class is canceled, a textbook is changed and/or canceled or if a student withdraws from the class.
Shipping costs will be refunded only in the event that the Bookstore made an error in filling the original order.